1. By using almasdaronline.com you become bound by law with these Terms, which will be effective immediately upon your use of almasdaronline.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by the following terms, please do not use / browse almasdaronline.com.
2. Masdar Online can change these terms by mentioning them online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes that the online source may make. Your continued use of almasdaronline.com after posting changes means that you agree to be bound by law by these terms after updating and / or modifying them.
3. You may not copy, republish, upload, broadcast, publish, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Content of almasdaronline.com in any way other than for personal, non-commercial use. You must not modify, alter or produce works based on the content of almasdaronline.com unless it is for your personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of almasdaronline.com content requires prior written permission from the site.
4. almasdaronline.com must be used for purposes authorized by law and in a manner that does not infringe upon, restrict, or restrict the rights of any person to use or enjoy the content of almasdaronline.com. Unauthorized behavior includes harassing or harming anyone and posting offensive, obscene, or otherwise offensive content to almasdaronline.com.
Limitation of Liability
5. The content of almasdaronline.com including the information, names, images and logos of or relating to the Site is available on the basis of its submission "as is" or "as available" without any representation or warranty (as provided by law or Within the limits permitted by law, including implied guarantees such as good quality, suitability, non-infringement, security and accuracy.
6. The Online Source shall not be liable for any of the following types of losses or damages (whether these losses are foreseeable, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data - (b) loss of revenue or expected profit - (c) Business loss - (d) Loss of opportunity - (e) Damage to reputation - (f) Third party losses - (j) Any indirect damages that may result from the use of almasdaronline.com.
7. almasdaronline does not guarantee uninterrupted services included in
almasdaronline.com, error free, defects will be repaired or the network server is free of viruses.
8. Names, images and logos indicating the online source or any third party are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of the online source or any third party. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as authorizing you to use the trademark, design rights or copyrights of the Site or any third party.
Contributions to almasdaronline.com
10. Further to paragraph 9, you acknowledge that you: 10; 1 warrant that your contributions:
10; 1; 1 of your original production and that you have the right to make it available to the Site for all purposes described above.
10; 1; 2 is not abusive
10; 1; 3 Do not violate any laws
10; 2 exempt the site from any legal fees and any damages and expenses that may be incurred by the site as a result of your breach of the previous warranty.
10; 3 give up any moral rights to your contributions with respect to their submission and publication on
almasdaronline.com and the purposes described above.
11. You agree to use almasdaronline.com, including messages in accordance with the following rules, and these rules apply to all sites and services of the site, but please check the rules of each site for possible differences.
Your contributions should be polite and do not scratch public taste.
Do not engage in abusive or disturbing behavior: your contributions must be constructive and polite, and should not be intended to cause trouble.
Your contributions must not contain illegal content: Contributions that are unlawful, abusive, threatening, offensive, sexually explicit, offensive to race, or otherwise unacceptable are not accepted.
If you use more than one login to annoy and harass other users, you may take action against your subscription.
Be patient: users of all ages and abilities participate in almasdaronline.com
No unnecessary messages or unrelated material are allowed: we do not allow the same contribution to be submitted more than once. Please do not resubmit your contribution to more than one discussion and do not submit posts that are off-topic in topic-specific discussions.
Ban ads and advertising
Prevents impersonation of others
We recommend that you do not disclose any personal information about you or others (such as phone numbers, home address or email address). No mailing address should be sent. If you have a useful address that you would like to share with others, please notify the site's administrators by contacting us and they will announce it if they see it useful.
Information about the law:
You are not permitted to submit any reputable or illegal information in any form to almasdaronline.com, including text, images, software, and audio or video recordings.
Any material intended to commit or incite illegal acts is strictly prohibited.
Third party rights must not be infringed or infringed. These rights include copyrights, trademarks, professional secrets, privacy, advertising and proprietary rights.
The opinions posted on almasdaronline.com are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the site.
If you are under 16 years of age
Please obtain the consent of any parent or guardian before you participate in any of the discussions almasdaronline.com.
You should not post any personal information about yourself or others (such as a phone number, home address, or email address).
If you fail to comply with the rules for sharing at almasdaronline.com, you will be sent an email about why your post was not published. The letter will also include a warning that continued breaches of the rules may result in legal action.
12. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and any other terms on almasdaronline.com, the most recent terms will apply.
13. If any of these conditions are determined to be unlawful, illegal or unenforceable due to the laws of any country, the illegal clauses will be deleted and the remaining clauses will remain in force.